Download & Install Adobe Reader
Many of the documents on this website have been published in portable document format (.pdf) in order to insure that the document that you are viewing and printing is identical to the paper copy that we create, regardless of what browser you are using. Viewing .pdf documents requires the one time downloading of the free Adobe Reader.
- Download the Reader from the Adobe website. You will need to identify your computer's operating system and language in order to get the right Reader for your computer.
- Follow Adobe's instructions for installing the Reader.
- If you have any problems with the download or installation of Adobe Reader, consult the Adobe Reader Troubleshooting Guide.
Save .pdf file to disk
To save a .pdf file to your hard drive, right-click on the link to the selected document. Internet Explorer users select "Save Target As". Firefox and Netscape users select "Save Link As". Select a location to save the file (e.g. your Desktop), and click the Save button. Navigate to the location where you saved the file (e.g., your Desktop) and double-click on the file to open it.
If you have difficulties viewing a pdf file on the Blodgett Urban Gardens web site, usually one of the following steps will rectify the problem:
- Save the file to your hard drive (see instructions above); then double-click on the saved file to view it; OR
- Upgrade to the newest version of Adobe Reader. See the Download & Install Adobe Reader instructions at the top of this page.
Adobe Fill-in Forms Instructions
Where indicated, Adobe .pdf forms on this site can be filled in and printed. To view and complete .pdf fillable forms you'll need version 4 or later of the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer. You cannot save completed forms using the free Adobe Reader.
To complete a fill-in form:
- Position the hand tool inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The pointing finger tool allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field. Press Shift-Tab to move to the previous field.